Have you been considering the “Keto Diet” but are not sure if it’s right for you? The truth is, some people start this new program of a Ketogenic lifestyle and it makes them very sick. Others, it would be downright dangerous for them to even consider.
Do you remember that John Denver song? Ed and I sang that song while we crossed into Colorado 46 years ago on our first road trip. One of the things that attracted us to each other was the love of mountains, camping and fishing.
I think we all get them, food cravings for that “one” thing that we are fixated on. Sometimes it’s salty sometimes it’s sweet and sometimes it’s all of them! Is this a daily struggle that you fight against? If so then listen up as we explore what your cravings are trying to tell you.
Does this hit home? When I talk to men and women this is usually the #1 complaint “how do I get rid of belly fat?”. Is there a magic bullet? Are there “5 easy steps”? Are there “3 foods that burn belly fat?”
We have heard and seen it all on the internet so let’s get real and discuss the truth about belly fat!
As many of you who follow me know, I run 30 Day Detox programs and I often get these questions. “Can I do this while I’m working? Will I be running to the bathroom all the time?” When I get those types of questions I know someone is thinking about a this as sitting on the toilet the whole time!!
Detox is a BIG buzz word right now! I love to educate so I want to help you understand what is a good and a bad detox.
- If you are addicted in any way to food, or your relationship to food is interfering with your quality of life.
- Carry extra weight on your body. Toxins store in fat tissue.
- Hormones are out of balance
- Inflammation in joints or tissues
- Digestive disorders such as heartburn, gas, bloating, constipation or diarrhea
- You are pre-diabetic or diabetic
- Have tried to lose weight but can’t
- High cholesterol or high blood pressure
- Allergies, either food or airborne
- You live on this planet and eat, drink and breath!!
So what is a “bad” detox?
You are told or told to take:
- A bunch of supplements that make you feel crummy and keep you on the toilet all day
- You can do a “detox” in 2-3 days
- To go off your medications
- Fast or juice fast for more than 2 days WITHOUT support
- Eat “weird” food that is not easily found
- Your detox is focused on your “bowels” and does not educated on the other organs that need support such as liver and kidney’s.
I obviously believe Detox’s are important and have had fabulous results with hundreds of people over the last three years. I believe that it is essential that we all do this at least once, if not twice a year.
We are exposed to chemicals through our food, water, air, cleaning products, beauty products, clothing, plastics, indoor pollution from carpets, rugs, paints and new furniture. The average person has over 225 chemicals in their blood stream at any given time!
A GENTLE detox can be done without spending your days in the bathroom and yet be very effective!
You will find that your energy, sleep, and mood improve, that chronic problems including joint pain, digestive problems, autoimmune disease, headaches, memory problems and brain fog, sinus and allergy issues, even acne, eczema, and psoriasis will get better or disappear entirely.
Hear what 30 Day Detox Alumni have to say!
Even if you are thin but have symptoms of being toxic like fatigue, brain fog, achiness, digestive issues, allergies, and headaches, this plan can help heal you quickly.
I would LOVE for you to experience the benefits! Spending thirty days to educate, inspire and support you is my PASSION! Let me help you do a healthy, gentle and powerful Detox (while you still live your life!)
“Live” class in Georgetown with Dr. Jana Schrier and myself starts April 13th at 6:30pm. Click link below for more info!
On-line class starts April 17th! Click below for more info!
Let’s spring clean your body, reset your metabolism and launch you into a powerful health filled Summer!